5K Race is a point-to-point road race, taking runners from the MotiLal Nehru Stadium(Lal Parade Ground) towards K.N Tiraha to Baan Ganga Square then taking left towards Hotel Palash & finish at T.T Nagar Stadium .The course takes runners through the beautiful ambiance of Bhopal City.
The Registration Fee for the Marathon is as below
January 15th 2019 – October 31st,2019
October 31st,2019 – November 15,2019
- All Registration Fees are to be paid online and in full before your race entry can be confirmed
- If you have a coupon code, you may avail its value by entering the coupon code during the payment part of your online registration
The minimum age to register in the Run Bhopal Run is 12 years. (Consent of parents required if age <18 yrs)
5K Run will start from MotiLal Nehru Stadium (Lal Parade Ground) & finish inside the T.T. Nagar Stadium Ground.
- 5K Run will start at 7:30 AM on 1st December 2019.
- Runners can start to assemble at the start area from 6:30 AM onwards.
- Runners will start in waves based on their Start Corral. Start corrals will be assigned to you based on your registration, on first come first serve basis for a lot of 500 each. Also, bulk participants would be accommodated, as far as practicable, in same corrals.
Race Cut off time / Course Limit
- In order to qualify as an official 5K Fun Run finisher, a runner must finish within the 1 Hour course limit.
- Please Note: course support (volunteers, entertainment, water, energy drinks, food or medical aid) cannot be guaranteed after the cutoff times.
Course Closing Bus / Sweep Bus
Finishing the 11K Race by 9AM means maintaining an average pace of close to12 minutes a kilometre. The race course is opened to traffic on a rolling schedule as participants make their way to the finish. In order to ensure safety, a sweep vehicle and bus follows the race route to pick up participants who are unable to maintain this pace on a consistent basis. Participants are required to board the sweep bus when so instructed by race officials. If the participant chooses to run on the footpath they do so at their own risk without any support from Bhopal Runners. Course marshals are instructed to record bib numbers of all participants who do not board the bus when instructed to do so.
Bib/Race Kit Collection
Race Kit can be collected at the Expo
Venue: Gammon India Mall
Date: 28th & 29th November, 2019
Time: 10 AM - 6PM
The runners who are from out of station can collect their race kit on November 30th from 10 AM-5PM.
- A runner will be allowed the run the race only with an official Race BIB issued by the organizers of the Bhopal Runners.
- A runner can be disqualified from the race, if their BIB is altered in any way or tampered with.
- Please display your BIB on your front, pinned to your shirt on the chest area.
- The RBR 5k Run course is a one way, point-to-point course.
- The course has a net gain in elevation from start to finish. Please study the elevation gains properly and evaluate your capabilities.
- Even though the course will be closed to vehicular traffic and will be manned by police and race volunteers, you will have to be alert and aware of your surroundings.
- You will have to follow the instructions of the police, route marshals or race officials at all times.
- There will be water and aid stations along the course at every 2 km.
- Toilets will be available at the Start, along the course and finish Area.
- A medical aid station with health care professionals will be near every water station and ambulances placed along the route.
- A field hospital / medical station will be available at the finish point for any medical emergencies.
- You will have various entertainment stations along the route.
- Please give way to any emergency vehicles and let them pass you safely.
Note: * subject to change
All registered participants are entitled to:
- All race related instructions and communications
- A technical fabric short - sleeved official race T-Shirt (We will try our best to accommodate your preferred T-Shirt size, however availability based on stock and on a first come basis).
- Free access to the Health & fitness Active Expo
- A runner's race kit given at the Active Expo.
- Entry to the Start Area and access to Start Area runner amenities and entertainment
- Baggage Check/Counter facilities
- Permission to run on the official marathon route with a visible race BIB
- Water, energy drinks and snacks along the route.
- An international standard, 5K Fun Race finisher's medal upon completing the race
- Entertainment along the course
- Medical aid
- Post race refreshments
- Participation in all post race celebrations and entertainment
- Any assistance on or off the course